By: Joshua Gayman
seriously ya’ll this has nothing to do with politics, only finance…
in response to all of the comments posted about how a gallon of gas was $1.81 or whatever when Obama took office: How about a gallon of gas hit $4.00 in 2007 when Bush(a Republican) was in office.
Economics lesson: when currency falls, commodities rise.
Thus, if you want to blame any one party or person for the price of oil rising, blame the central bankers ie: the Fed and the ECB(european central bank). They run BOTH parties anyways!!!
Until we think rationally TOGETHER(ie: both parties thinking of ways to work together to achieve a common goal of a higher quality of life for our nation and future generations), we are going to continue to get run over by the ultra rich and social elite.
I have noticed lately it seems gas is most expensive in Ritzville and in the Hood. Life seems to be the same way – the rich and the poor stimulate the economy. Rather ..the rich and the poor are the economy, or so it seems. And the middle class always seems to find a way to separate themselves from it just a simple observation today..
Okay I’m not saying the middle class are not actuall part of the economy honestly that would be foolish. I’m just saying it seems that the rich buy the asset that the poor spend money on which are liabilities to the poor. The middle-class, the real middle-class, which is greatly shrinking and for the reasons I am talking about here(that and they are at or approaching retirement), stash their cash and avoid paying interest. In an economy that is entirely built on debt, very little is contributed financially outside of the fractional reserve dollars that they create by holding their money in savings. However, the real value created by these people is usually very high when you look at the quality of workmanship they produce in the small business sector. The rich and the government however beat the hell out of them. We have been seeing this especially in recent years with this bloodbath of the middle class.
Small business owners who employ local workers and provide value to the community are NOT the 1%! The IMF is the 1%.
1. The IRS is not a U.S. Government Agency. It is an Agency of the IMF.
2. The IMF is an Agency of the UN.
3. The U.S. Has not had a Treasury since 1921.
4. The U.S. Treasury is now the IMF.
5. The Attorney General of the U.S. is not employed by the U.S. But is an Agent of INTERPOL which is head quartered in Lyons, France.
6. The United States does not have any employees.
7. Social Security Numbers are issued by the UN through the IMF.
8. There are no Judicial courts in America and there has not been since 1789. Judges do not enforce Statutes and Codes. Executive Administrators enforce Statutes and Codes.
9. There have not been any Judges in America since 1789. There have just been Administrators.
10. According to the GATT you must have a Social Security number.
11. You are an “Institutional Unit” in which your body and labor are pledged to the UN through the IMF.
12. We have One World Government, One World Law and a One World Monetary System.
13. Your Social Security number is your slave number. Just about everyone in the World has a Social Security number from the UN through the IMF.
14. The UN is a One World Super Government.
15. No one on this planet has ever been free. This planet is a Slave Colony. There has always been a One World Government. It is just that now it is much better organized and has changed its name as of 1945 to the United Nations.
16. New York City is defined in the Federal Regulations as the United Nations. Rudolph Gulliani stated on C-Span that “New York City was the capital of the World” and he was correct.
17. Social Security is not insurance or a contract, nor is there a Trust Fund.
18. Your Social Security check comes directly from the IMF which is an Agency of the UN.
19. You own no property, slaves can’t own property. Read the Deed to the property that you think is yours. You are listed as a Tenant.
20. The most powerful court in America is not the United States Supreme Court but, the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania.
GUESS WHO AND WHAT OWNS YOU AND THE UNITED NATIONS ?
As a matter of fact the imagined President, imagined Representatives, imagined Senators, imagined Supreme Court Justices and imagined Federal Judges are not paid by the United States Government. Actually the United States Government does not have any employees They are paid by the International Monetary Fund in electrons. You see there is no such thing as the United States Government. In reality there are no Governments. There are Corporations (Fictions) such as the Federal Reserve Inc., and the United States Inc., which in fact are private corporations. The United States Inc., is just a slave management company. Guess what that makes you? If you said property, you are correct! You are Human Capital. The shares that were issued for the Federal Reserve when it was created back in 1913 only cost $100.00. That was quite the bargain.
*To verify the facts in the preceding paragraphs see (5 U.S.C. 903, 12 U.S.C. 95, 18 U.S.C.A. 914, 22 U.S.C. 263, 285, 286, 287, 288. Public Law 89-719, Public Law 94-564, Public Law 101-167, Public Law 91-151 Public Law 103-465, House Report 103-826 T.D.O 150-10, T.D.O. 92, 41 Stat. Chap 214 pg. 654, Emergency Banking Act 48 Stat. 1, Articles of Agreement 60 Stat. 1440, 20 CFR chapter 111, subpart B 422.103 (b) (2) (2), United Nations Secretariat Revised System of National Accounting, Diversified Metal Products v. IRS et al. CV-93-405E-EJE U.S.D.C.D.I., Cromelin v. United States, 177 F.2d 275, 277 Tomalewski v. United States, 493 F.Supp 673, 675 Foster v. Bork, 425 F.Supp 1318, 1319-20 FRC v. GE 281 U.S. 464, Keller v. PE 261 U.S. 428, United States v. LePatourel, 571 F2d 405, 410, Respublica v. Sweers 1 Dallas 43, INTERPOL Constitution Art. 30, Executive Order 10422, Papal Bulls of 1455 and 1493. 42 Pa.C.S.A. 502. General Agreement on Trade and Tariffs.
I’ve been on to this stuff for about 4 years now. I know people who have done a 1099-OID(see bullet point #9 below) and gotten BIG checks from the US Treasury. One of them got a lien put on their house the day after the IRS sent them the check. So there’s definately some weird stuff going on behind the IRS and Federal Reserve, but we already knew that! 🙂
1. The Federal Reserve Bank is a private banking system created by foreign interests. Call any branch for verification.
2. The Federal Reserve Bank is the sole creditor of the United States and the entire national debt is owed to the Federal Reserve Bank. Write your congressman for verification.
3. There are twelve member banks in this system and according to their bylaws (articles of association) they each have the power to act as depositary and fiscal agent (tax collector) of the United States.
4. Federal Reserve Board regulations and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles prohibit member banks within the Federal Reserve System from lending money from their own assets or from other depositors. Federal Reserve member banks do not make loans.
5. Bank customers fund their own mortgage transactions by signing a note. The note is the creation of currency that never existed before being signed by the customer.
6. Because the banks have monopolized the market on negotiable instruments, only banks will accept your promissory note. You can’t buy groceries with a promissory note for example.
7. The practice of failing to disclose these facts in the mortgage agreement voids and nullifies the note because it violates 12 CFR 226.17(c)(1) of the Truth in Lending Law.
8. Unsecured debts assigned to debt collectors are not legally enforceable without the consent of the customer.
9. The banks must pay their customers back the entire value of each note and credit limit minus fees and interest.
10. These facts apply to both secured (e.g. mortgages, credit cards) and unsecured (e.g. credit card) accounts.
11. There are no disclosure or application requirements for a social security number. There are no penalties for refusing to disclose a social security number to anyone. 26 CFR 301.6109-1(c). This is a ruse perpetrated by the FDIC, Federal Reserve and insurance industry for the purpose of illegally monitoring American citizens.
12. The credit reporting system is the creation of the Federal Trade Commission. Its primary use is to collect and build information databases about Americans. It also provides an inexpensive means for banks to unfairly punish people and destroy reputations by subverting the legal requirements normally imposed upon them under the court system.
by: Joshua Gamen
Former Prime Minister of Greece said in an interview that he thinks the media and journalists are being too hard on Greece, and that Greek bonds are actually healthier than they seem. He also said that investors should buy Greek bonds. All of this amidst a $170 billion bailout package to Greek, where investors are taking a 70% real loss on Greek bonds! Conspiracy of the rich at it’s finest… For more on the conspiracy of the rich from Joshua Gamen, click here!