I’ve been on to this stuff for about 4 years now. I know people who have done a 1099-OID(see bullet point #9 below) and gotten BIG checks from the US Treasury. One of them got a lien put on their house the day after the IRS sent them the check. So there’s definately some weird stuff going on behind the IRS and Federal Reserve, but we already knew that! 🙂
1. The Federal Reserve Bank is a private banking system created by foreign interests. Call any branch for verification.
2. The Federal Reserve Bank is the sole creditor of the United States and the entire national debt is owed to the Federal Reserve Bank. Write your congressman for verification.
3. There are twelve member banks in this system and according to their bylaws (articles of association) they each have the power to act as depositary and fiscal agent (tax collector) of the United States.
4. Federal Reserve Board regulations and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles prohibit member banks within the Federal Reserve System from lending money from their own assets or from other depositors. Federal Reserve member banks do not make loans.
5. Bank customers fund their own mortgage transactions by signing a note. The note is the creation of currency that never existed before being signed by the customer.
6. Because the banks have monopolized the market on negotiable instruments, only banks will accept your promissory note. You can’t buy groceries with a promissory note for example.
7. The practice of failing to disclose these facts in the mortgage agreement voids and nullifies the note because it violates 12 CFR 226.17(c)(1) of the Truth in Lending Law.
8. Unsecured debts assigned to debt collectors are not legally enforceable without the consent of the customer.
9. The banks must pay their customers back the entire value of each note and credit limit minus fees and interest.
10. These facts apply to both secured (e.g. mortgages, credit cards) and unsecured (e.g. credit card) accounts.
11. There are no disclosure or application requirements for a social security number. There are no penalties for refusing to disclose a social security number to anyone. 26 CFR 301.6109-1(c). This is a ruse perpetrated by the FDIC, Federal Reserve and insurance industry for the purpose of illegally monitoring American citizens.
12. The credit reporting system is the creation of the Federal Trade Commission. Its primary use is to collect and build information databases about Americans. It also provides an inexpensive means for banks to unfairly punish people and destroy reputations by subverting the legal requirements normally imposed upon them under the court system.