Small business owners who employ local workers and provide value to the community are NOT the 1%! The IMF is the 1%.
1. The IRS is not a U.S. Government Agency. It is an Agency of the IMF.
2. The IMF is an Agency of the UN.
3. The U.S. Has not had a Treasury since 1921.
4. The U.S. Treasury is now the IMF.
5. The Attorney General of the U.S. is not employed by the U.S. But is an Agent of INTERPOL which is head quartered in Lyons, France.
6. The United States does not have any employees.
7. Social Security Numbers are issued by the UN through the IMF.
8. There are no Judicial courts in America and there has not been since 1789. Judges do not enforce Statutes and Codes. Executive Administrators enforce Statutes and Codes.
9. There have not been any Judges in America since 1789. There have just been Administrators.
10. According to the GATT you must have a Social Security number.
11. You are an “Institutional Unit” in which your body and labor are pledged to the UN through the IMF.
12. We have One World Government, One World Law and a One World Monetary System.
13. Your Social Security number is your slave number. Just about everyone in the World has a Social Security number from the UN through the IMF.
14. The UN is a One World Super Government.
15. No one on this planet has ever been free. This planet is a Slave Colony. There has always been a One World Government. It is just that now it is much better organized and has changed its name as of 1945 to the United Nations.
16. New York City is defined in the Federal Regulations as the United Nations. Rudolph Gulliani stated on C-Span that “New York City was the capital of the World” and he was correct.
17. Social Security is not insurance or a contract, nor is there a Trust Fund.
18. Your Social Security check comes directly from the IMF which is an Agency of the UN.
19. You own no property, slaves can’t own property. Read the Deed to the property that you think is yours. You are listed as a Tenant.
20. The most powerful court in America is not the United States Supreme Court but, the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania.
GUESS WHO AND WHAT OWNS YOU AND THE UNITED NATIONS ?
As a matter of fact the imagined President, imagined Representatives, imagined Senators, imagined Supreme Court Justices and imagined Federal Judges are not paid by the United States Government. Actually the United States Government does not have any employees They are paid by the International Monetary Fund in electrons. You see there is no such thing as the United States Government. In reality there are no Governments. There are Corporations (Fictions) such as the Federal Reserve Inc., and the United States Inc., which in fact are private corporations. The United States Inc., is just a slave management company. Guess what that makes you? If you said property, you are correct! You are Human Capital. The shares that were issued for the Federal Reserve when it was created back in 1913 only cost $100.00. That was quite the bargain.
*To verify the facts in the preceding paragraphs see (5 U.S.C. 903, 12 U.S.C. 95, 18 U.S.C.A. 914, 22 U.S.C. 263, 285, 286, 287, 288. Public Law 89-719, Public Law 94-564, Public Law 101-167, Public Law 91-151 Public Law 103-465, House Report 103-826 T.D.O 150-10, T.D.O. 92, 41 Stat. Chap 214 pg. 654, Emergency Banking Act 48 Stat. 1, Articles of Agreement 60 Stat. 1440, 20 CFR chapter 111, subpart B 422.103 (b) (2) (2), United Nations Secretariat Revised System of National Accounting, Diversified Metal Products v. IRS et al. CV-93-405E-EJE U.S.D.C.D.I., Cromelin v. United States, 177 F.2d 275, 277 Tomalewski v. United States, 493 F.Supp 673, 675 Foster v. Bork, 425 F.Supp 1318, 1319-20 FRC v. GE 281 U.S. 464, Keller v. PE 261 U.S. 428, United States v. LePatourel, 571 F2d 405, 410, Respublica v. Sweers 1 Dallas 43, INTERPOL Constitution Art. 30, Executive Order 10422, Papal Bulls of 1455 and 1493. 42 Pa.C.S.A. 502. General Agreement on Trade and Tariffs.
Despite national news or even the local news stories (shadow inventory, prices dropping, foreclosure wave coming, etc.) the fact of the matter is prices have been marching upwards at a record pace the last 3 months. The price per square foot since February 16th has jumped from $85.62 to $98.81. In three short months that is an appreciation of 15.4%. On an annualized basis that would equate to 61.6%. Yikes! This jump can be attributed to the scarcity of inventory – which had been dropping dramatically since the beginning of the year.
Do we think the market will continue appreciating at that clip? No. Inventory appears to be stabilizing – and price appreciation seem poised to do the same in June. But appreciation seems to be the theme for this year – so although we don’t expect the rate to hit a dramatic 61% we do expect it to continue its upward climb.
The Arizona market is as HOT as the summer right now! Here is a snap shot of what has been happening recently. The most sales were purchased with CASH (3967) and the largest number of homes ( 1760) were on the market for only 1-10 DAYS before they SOLD! ( ARMLS data ending April 2012). Yes that is correct…DAYS!
Financing used to purchase homes:
DAYS ON MARKET vs. SOLD
0 days- 166
1 to 10 days- 1,760
11 to 20 days- 971
21 to 30 days- 633
31 to 60 days-1,349
61 to 90 days- 846
91 to 120 days- 603
121 to 180 days-907
181 to 360 days- 785
I haven’t been very social lately. We’ve had the playoffs….the playoffs….ummmm…..the NBA Playoffs… Go CELTICS!!
Oh and we’ve been selling a TON of houses!!
Silver has been falling. “Sell in May, and go away.” So they say anyways, we’ll see. It’s an election year and we know that Central banks are trying to prop up the dollar as long as possible. We’ll see if we see QE3 after the election and a skyrocket in silver pricing tho.. The USD (US Dollar) is higher than it has been in over a year at over 82.
Facebook has gone public!
Many people think that when there is a stock IPO(Initial Public Offering) that it’s the first time people can buy stock. That’s not actually quite accurate.
It IS the first time the general public can buy the stock. But before the general public can invest, accredited investors get their shot first, and at a much lower price! To be an accredit investor, you have to meet certain criteria that the SEC sets out. Basically this means that the wealthy get an advantage with investing..No surprise!
Facebook stock opened up near $40, and it is now below $30.
Facebook shares dropped 10% today at a drop of over $3.
Many people are saying the IPO for Facebook was overvalued. Those who claim this might talk about how Google has 10x the cash flow of Facebook and 10x the strength on their balance sheet. What Facebook has now over Google is social usage. Google is working on that, but they got in late.
But here’s the thing: When a stock goes public, it is meant to benefit the company!! They make money by selling shares.
Facebook is smart and finds a way to do smart things. Zuckerberg is simply not your average CEO. There is something different to Facebook. It has swag. Facebook continues to adapt and integrate with other platforms. This is why I was wrong 2 years ago when I said Facebook was on the verge of falling to other platforms like wordpress and blogger.(right before my parents got on Facebook!) hah!
Will I invest in Facebook? I dunno…
With real estate, I can control my investment.
If Facebook keeps dropping, I can come up with a lot of fundamental analysis to support getting in. But I just don’t know…
What I can tell you I definately will buy more of if it keeps falling, is silver. I promise you I’ll pick up on that. I forecast QE3 after an election and more devestation to the European Union shooting the price of silver up.
If you want to follow Facebook as a company daily, and you commit yourself to a solid education in stocks, you can make money in Facebook. This way, you can make money whether Facebook stock goes up, goes down, or goes sideways.
But whether it’s Facebook stocks or any other investment, do your homework and don’t trust the BROKErs.
I’ve been on to this stuff for about 4 years now. I know people who have done a 1099-OID(see bullet point #9 below) and gotten BIG checks from the US Treasury. One of them got a lien put on their house the day after the IRS sent them the check. So there’s definately some weird stuff going on behind the IRS and Federal Reserve, but we already knew that! 🙂
1. The Federal Reserve Bank is a private banking system created by foreign interests. Call any branch for verification.
2. The Federal Reserve Bank is the sole creditor of the United States and the entire national debt is owed to the Federal Reserve Bank. Write your congressman for verification.
3. There are twelve member banks in this system and according to their bylaws (articles of association) they each have the power to act as depositary and fiscal agent (tax collector) of the United States.
4. Federal Reserve Board regulations and Generally Accepted Accounting Principles prohibit member banks within the Federal Reserve System from lending money from their own assets or from other depositors. Federal Reserve member banks do not make loans.
5. Bank customers fund their own mortgage transactions by signing a note. The note is the creation of currency that never existed before being signed by the customer.
6. Because the banks have monopolized the market on negotiable instruments, only banks will accept your promissory note. You can’t buy groceries with a promissory note for example.
7. The practice of failing to disclose these facts in the mortgage agreement voids and nullifies the note because it violates 12 CFR 226.17(c)(1) of the Truth in Lending Law.
8. Unsecured debts assigned to debt collectors are not legally enforceable without the consent of the customer.
9. The banks must pay their customers back the entire value of each note and credit limit minus fees and interest.
10. These facts apply to both secured (e.g. mortgages, credit cards) and unsecured (e.g. credit card) accounts.
11. There are no disclosure or application requirements for a social security number. There are no penalties for refusing to disclose a social security number to anyone. 26 CFR 301.6109-1(c). This is a ruse perpetrated by the FDIC, Federal Reserve and insurance industry for the purpose of illegally monitoring American citizens.
12. The credit reporting system is the creation of the Federal Trade Commission. Its primary use is to collect and build information databases about Americans. It also provides an inexpensive means for banks to unfairly punish people and destroy reputations by subverting the legal requirements normally imposed upon them under the court system.
|Bank of America Increases Relocation Assistance Payments to Customers Completing Preapproved Price Short Sales|
Short Sales Provide Alternative to Foreclosure for Delinquent Borrowers Who Have Exhausted or Declined Home Retention Solutions
SCOTTSDALE, Arizona. – Adding to its foreclosure prevention initiatives, Bank of America has launched a nationwide program that offers delinquent mortgage customers increased assistance with relocation expenses – between $2,500 and $30,000 – at the completion of a qualifying short sale.
“Bank of America is committed to providing alternatives to foreclosure whenever possible,” said Bob Hora, home transition services executive for Bank of America. “This program can help customers make a planned transition from ownership when home retention options have been exhausted or they have made a decision not to keep the home.”
The short sale relocation assistance program builds on the bank’s already robust short sale initiatives, which led to 200,000 completed short sales in the last two years and another 30,000 in the first quarter of 2012. This program is based on a similar incentive offer that Bank of America tested in Florida last year.
To qualify for the enhanced relocation assistance payments under the new program, the seller must work proactively with the bank to obtain a preapproved sales price prior to submitting a purchase offer to the bank. A short sale must be initiated by the end of this year and close by September 26, 2013, to be eligible for the payment. Qualifying short sales that have already been started but have not closed may be eligible for the relocation assistance.
The amount of assistance provided under the new program will be determined on a case-by-case basis using a calculation that includes the value of the home, amount owed and other considerations.
Initially, the program will be offered on mortgages that are owned and serviced by Bank of America.
While available nationally, Bank of America anticipates greatest response to the program will come from borrowers in California, Nevada, Arizona, Florida and other states hardest hit by the economic downturn and falling property values.
Customers who believe they may be eligible for Bank of America’s short sale relocation assistance program may contact program specialists at 623.252.3234.
To help homeowners understand the short sale process and other foreclosure avoidance programs, we encourage you to visit the Home Transition Services website at: Arizona Bank of America Short Sales for Money.
Bank of America Short Sale Relocation Assistance Program.
You could receive $2,500 to $30,000 in relocation assistance!!!
Your financially distressed clients want to avoid foreclosure. You want to help them. So do we!
That’s why Bank of America is excited to announce that for a limited time, we are offering enhanced relocation assistance payments in which qualified homeowners who initiate a short sale without an offer could be eligible to receive $2,500 – $30,000* in relocation assistance and owe no more on their mortgage with the sale of their property.
Determining your clients’ eligibility is easy:
The homeowner must participate in one of the preapproved price short sale programs, such as HAFA (Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives) or Bank of America’s proprietary program. Specific investor participation and eligibility criteria do apply to these programs.
Have an active preapproved price short sale? Don’t worry.
Bank of America is reviewing all current, in-process preapproved price short sale agreements to determine who is eligible for this limited-time offer. Eligible homeowners actively participating in a preapproved price short sale program (such as HAFA or Bank of America’s proprietary program) will receive a letter if they qualify for the additional relocation assistance. The relocation assistance will be paid at closing.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How can I find out if my client qualifies for this limited time offer?
A: Call a Bank of America short sale specialist at 1.866.880.1232 Monday – Friday 8 a.m. – 10 p.m.; Saturday 9 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. Eastern.
Q: Do I have to do anything special when initiating or completing the short sale?
A: No. But act quickly by initiating the short sale at agent.equator.com. This is a limited-time offer that your clients won’t want to miss out on.
Q: If a short sale is initiated with an offer, will it qualify for this relocation assistance?
A: No. This relocation assistance is only available on preapproved price short sale programs. Short sales initiated at the time an offer is received do not qualify for the enhanced relocation assistance funds.
Q: Will the relocation assistance funds be reported on the HUD-1?
A: Yes, funds received at closing will be documented on the HUD-1, and a 1099-MISC will be issued.
Q: Can the relocation assistance funds be used to pay off existing liens?
A: Yes, the homeowner may use funds to pay off existing liens or to help with relocation expenses.
Q: Is the relocation assistance added to any other incentives, such as the HAFA or Bank of America proprietary program incentives?
A: The homeowner incentive will be inclusive of the $3,000 HAFA incentive. For example, if the homeowner is eligible for a $5,000 homeowner incentive, $3,000 will be from the HAFA incentive, and $2,000 will be from the homeowner incentive.
Q: Is the enhanced relocation assistance available for other programs?
A: Currently, the enhanced relocation assistance is only available to short sale programs initiated without an offer. However, as we gauge the success we may extend this incentive to other programs.
Following the trends of the past 2 years, March saw a significant increase in the number of sales that closed compared to the prior month in Phoenix. Last month saw an increase of 22.1% over February. That followed a 12.6% increase in the prior month. The number remains impressively high in light of the continued shrinking inventory.
For buyers and investors in Phoenix, this means that competition for homes continues to be very high. We are seeing more and more situation where there are double-digit offers on a single home.
This means inventory remaining on the market, and continued competition for value-priced properties. We MUST continue to carefully work TOGETHER to understand the market AND to understand how we can compete with the market demand and other buyers right now.
We have been watching a statistic very carefully here in Phoenix to determine if the increase in average sales prices was just a blip or a trend. From all indications, we can now see a trend, and that we hit the bottom of the market in August. Since then, we have seen a 20.8% increase in the average sales price. March saw an 8.97% increase over the month of February. This is the highest price we have seen in Phoenix since June of 2010! The average sales price increased from $172,603 to $188,088.
New Phoenix home sale listings were up 7%, which is generally normal for March. However, it was still the 4th lowest month in the past 36 for new listings to come on the market.